On the Test Day Please Do the Following:
- Your admission letter lists your test site, test date and check-in time. Please report to the test site no later than your scheduled check-in time.
- Arrive early enough to locate parking and your test room before check-in. You will not be admitted and will forfeit your test fees if you arrive after the testing room has closed.
- You must bring two valid forms of identification that are printed in English. The first ID must be government-issued and have a clear photo and your signature. Acceptable ID includes:
- State-issued driver's license or identification card
- United States military ID with visible signature
- Government-issued passport
- The second ID must have either a photo or a signature, such as a Social Security card, student ID, or an employee ID. Any ID you present must be in your current last name. You will not be permitted to test if you do not have the proper ID.
- Bring several sharpened No. 2 pencils.
- Cell phones, scratch paper or written notes, dictionaries or other books of any kind, food or drinks (including bottled water) are not permitted during the testing.