- Official test results will be mailed approximately three weeks after the test administration.
- If you pass the test, you will receive a wallet-size certificate indicating you have met the requirements of Florida Statute 429.52(3).
- If you do not pass the test, you will receive a score report indicating the skill areas in which you need to improve.
- If you do not pass the test, you may request a handscoring of your answer document by mailing in the Handscoring Request Form.
- Requests for handscoring must be received in our office within 30 calendar days after the mailing of test results.
- If you do not pass the test, you may request an appointment for a score verification session by mailing in the Score Verification Request Form.
- Requests to attend a score verification session must be received in our office within 60 calendar days after the mailing of test results.
- Score verification sessions are held in Tampa on the third Thursday of every month. These sessions are not study sessions for future tests; they are for the purpose of identifying scoring errors.
- You must wait at least 31 days after attending a Score Verification Session before retesting.